JOBS @ CENTAGON
International SEA specialist
Centagon is always looking for talent so is this your seat We are specialised in international B2B integrated performance marketing. With a team of over 20 professionals, the entire online process - from marketing strategy, creative and technical development to campaign management - is developed in-house.
SEA specialist & SEA strategist
Who we are
We offer a set of highly-professional services for nearly every marketing, communication or sales-related challenge. Whatever you're looking for, we've probably already developed a suitable solution. And if not, we'll show you what real dedication to international B2B marketing looks like by designing precisely what you need fast.
In this way, it becomes much easier for you to generate high-quality leads. Working in partnership, we’ll do the heavy lifting, taking the hassle out of integrated marketing, so you can focus on turning those qualified leads into revenue.
The SEA specialist manages the development of detailed online marketing advertising strategies based on analysis and research. You help our International B2B customers define and target audiences, advice on SEA strategies and explore new opportunities, and campaign possibilities to achieve the highest ROI.
What you'll be doing;
- Setup and improve new and existing Adwords campaigns for Dutch, and other languages
- Optimise existing keyword campaigns
- Setup, target and optimise Display campaigns
- Analyse the CTR, CVR and CPC statistics and generate sound and clear advices for the customers
- Execute and implement improvements
- Educate our Digital Strategists on new strategies, tactics and best-practices.
What you have to offer
You will have to present your findings and recommendations to stakeholders of diverse and internationally operating companies on a strategic and managerial level. These stakeholders usually have different concerns in the process: where the IT manager often worries about the implications of an online campaign to the corporate technical infrastructure, the Marketing managers focuses more on good conversion rates and qualified leads. Although the knowledge to appropriately refute resistance from the client’s side is convenient, diplomacy and persuasiveness might be more important.
Internally you will function as a key figure and information source for running developments.
WO or HBO+ work and educational level;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the field of online marketing and communication, gained at an agency or in a corporate environment;
- Experience in the field of B2B analysis and strategy is considered a benefit;
- You have above average skills in diplomacy, persuasiveness and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Professional proficiency in the Dutch and English language are considered self-evident;
- Our preference is for a candidate living within an hour’s trip of Veldhoven (or willingness to move).
What Centagon has to offer
Inspiring projects, challenging clients and a wonderful work environment. You will have the opportunity to excel in an environment that contributes to your personal growth and professional development. Centagon offers a salary proportional to your experience, knowledge and results. Centagon has excellent secondary employment conditions.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to Sander Görtjes at firstname.lastname@example.org