JOBS @ CENTAGON
Ready for a new challenge?
Centagon is always looking for talent so is this your seat We are specialised in international B2B integrated performance marketing. With a team of over 20 professionals, the entire online process - from marketing strategy, creative and technical development to campaign management - is developed in-house.
Concept Developer / Art Director | full-time
Are you up for a new challenge?
The Concept Developer (CD) plays a crucial role in the development process towards a successful (online) marketing campaign. The CD translates strategic and conceptual direction into working creative assets with a strong focus on online but able to be used across all media.
Competencies should include brand design, social media, print, video and digital advertising, alongside an awareness of current trends in culture and design. He/she is capable of interpreting data-driven marketing strategies and transforming them into a convincing creative concept.
The CD has good understanding of concept testing using digital techniques. He/she collaborates internally with integrated marketing specialists and creative production specialists that support the business objectives, understands post-production techniques and is capable of comprehending the requirements in digital, video and print. The CD bases all creations and concepts on market research (e.g. key words, target audience), analysis, strategy and tactics in order to drive brand relevancy and strive to intended results. The CD has a strong focus and understanding of integrated and digital marketing and shows a profound interest in our customer’s business challenges.
Centagon is looking for a passionate professional driven by curiosity and demonstrating the persistance needed to realise powerful creative ideas. Our Concept Developer should have a richness of ideas that are applicable and translatable into practical products, which are on-brand and in-line with the strategic and creative direction.
• has a WO or HBO+ work and educational level; preferrably a degree in a creative and/or online marketing field
• is experienced in working with corporate branding and accommodating these principles
• is capable of presenting and defending strategic, creative integrated concepts to our customers
• is capable of interpreting campaign results from engagement dashboards and optimising campaign strategies accordingly
• has an excellent command of both Dutch and English • should have at least 3 years’ relevant senior working experience gained at an agency or in a corporate environment
• has above average skills in diplomacy, persuasiveness and shows an entrepreneurial spirit
• has an acceptable level of understanding on relevant tools and software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
• is living within an hour’s commute of Veldhoven (or has the willingness to move).
What Centagon has to offer
Inspiring projects, challenging clients and a wonderful work environment. You will have the opportunity to excel in an environment that contributes to your personal growth and professional development. Centagon offers a salary proportional to your experience, knowledge and results. Centagon has excellent secondary employment conditions.
Just use the 'Apply' button to send your application (CV and cover letter) addressed to Mr. W. van Houten